Saturday, December 02, 2006

More Christmas

This one is from an actual photograph from one of last year's blizzards - the arbor vitea's belong to my neighbor across the street, so this is a close up view of what I see from my desk. These bushes are so pretty that they have become the backdrop for everyone's posed pictures - high school graduations, proms, christenings - everyone is walking over and posing the kids and the family in front of them all the time, including us, so I figured I might as well have them on my desktop. If you want 'em, right click and save them. I use a blue desktop to frame them rather than stretching the image out, but it works either way.

Another Christmas Window background, thanks to Paint Shop Pro. Sized at 800 x 600, you can swipe it by right clicking and saving.

No comments: